Custom Search

Senin, 01 Juni 2009

Acapella Silvercabe Interconnect

After long time i use Marigo Interconnect, i got change to try acapella interconnect. My friend give it to me to testing in my home audio system. Price in my country in second hand condition about USD 700 / pair in 1 meter each.


My system to testing this cable :
- Oracle turntable
- Blue Circle phonostage
- Blue Circle galatea pre-amp
- Jadis JA100 power amp
- Burmester Rondo
- Susan Wong - Close to you album
- Henry Belafonte - Matilda
- Opus 3 - Depth of Image

My first impression is bass more control and deep, no boomy, vocal and high more detail and more forward. For my ears, this cable give my system more open and dinamic, and for instrument this cable is very very good. In vocal this cable is good but for me not very musical, i heard sibilance and too fast tempo. This cable burn about 400 hours. I recomended this cable for poeple who like instrument. But overall this is more better than my old marigo.

0 komentar: