Custom Search

Sabtu, 25 Oktober 2008

Tips to setup your home audio room


If you have high end home audio, you must have good setup your room to your home audio. Because good setup can make your home audio system heard better.

Now i want to share my experience when i setup my hoe audio room.

1. Match the size from your audio room with your speaker, bookself speaker usually no good if you take this to the big room, vice versa. My room is about 4,5m x 6m x 3,5mtr to place my Burmester Rondo MKII speaker. Its small floorstanding speaker, but i can take the Diapason Adamante III and Stella Melody, bookself speaker, to my room too.

2. Dont take acoustic tool too much, such as difuser, absorber, ext. Its important, but if you take too much to your audio room, it can make the sound "death".

3. Place the tube trap in corner in each corner to control bass and reduce the standing wave.


4. Dont place difuser to the centre back between the speaker, it can make your mid or vocal very laid back.

5. To make mid still in centre between speaker, try to place some wood panel in back from the speaker, i use white wood to build this, not too hard, but not too soft.

6. I make my room high and askew in top back to make live characther.

7. I take tube absorber beside the speaker to control mid and vocal

8. I use carpet between sweet spot and speaker to reduce echo from this room.

Remeber, its only tips, no absolute, you must try yourself to get best setup for your own home audio room.

0 komentar: